What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the user’s computer. They have the function of saving the user’s browsing habits and preferences, such as the chosen language.
Cookies play an important role in the functioning of the Internet, facilitating navigation and usability.
Types of Cookies
Technical Cookies: These cookies facilitate the user’s navigation, keep the user’s session open in the system, allow access to certain areas, or fill out forms.
Personalization Cookies: These cookies allow the user to customize the content of the website based on their language, etc.
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies anonymously study the user’s behavior to create statistical usage data and improve websites.
- Advertising Cookies: These manage the advertising spaces on the website.
- Advanced Advertising Cookies: These allow managing the website’s advertising spaces based on the user’s behavior and browsing habits.
- Third-Party Cookies: These are cookies used to access third-party services, mainly collecting information for statistical and website usage purposes, such as Google Analytics.
- Temporary Cookies: These remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website.
- Persistent Cookies: These are stored permanently on our computer until manually deleted. This allows our website to read them each time a new visit is made.
Cookies used on the website
On our website, we use technical, personalization, and analytical cookies, both our own and third-party ones, such as Google Analytics.
The user has complete control over the cookies managed in their browser, being able to block or delete them at any time. The procedure depends on each browser and is usually located within its options.